Are you a college student interested in being adopted by a local family while you're here at UA? It means you'd have a family away from home that would invite you to be a part of their lives; from having dinner at their house, going to a football game, or even just having a place to escape the business of campus life. If that sounds like something you're interested in, read on.
Here's how it works:
1) You sign up.
2) You get contacted by the church letting you know you're been adopted by a family!
3) You agree to do the following
- Pray for your adoptive parents
- Answer or return calls or texts from your adoptive family
- Spend time with your adoptive family monthly
4) You get to experience having a home away from home here at ABC!
If you're a student interested in being adopted by a family, click here.
If you're an adult or family interested in adopting a college student, click here.